Shipping and Delivery
SHIPPING TIMES AND TARIFFS
Processing In Stock Orders:
Subject to the limitations and exclusions stated in this policy and provided the items required are in stock, we aim to process orders at our warehouse within 3 Business Days of receipt of payment.
DELIVERY WITHIN UNITED STATES & U.S. TERRITORIES
Within Mainland USA
- Most orders arrive within 3 business days from date of shipping (please allow up to 2 additional days for rural zip codes).
To Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
- Delivery within 9-10 business days
- U.S. territories include American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands
APO, DPO and FPO Addresses
- All packages sent via United States Postal Services
- Order will usually arrive within 21 business days.
The shipping tariff calculated is based upon the delivery address together with the size and weight of the order.
How we determine rates:
- Shipping and handling charges are determined by the weight, package size , and shipping address for your order.
Why am I paying tax on shipping and handling?
State tax regulations require that we collect sales tax on shipping and handling where applicable. All sales taxes that are collected are paid to the state where the tax is collected and merchandise has been shipped.
How is sales tax determined?
The sales tax rate and imposition is determined by the location where the merchandise is being shipped.
Orders from international customers are welcomed and can be made via our website for most countries. If you have difficulty placing an order or have any concerns, please E mail us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Tariffs Shipping Times & Duties:
Most International Orders are shipped via United States Postal Service International Priority Mail Express. Tariffs and delivery times will vary depending the weight and size of order, together with the country of delivery.
Customs and Import Duties:
- Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country.
- Her Tuxedo ships your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and does not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.